Cosgrave Soutter seeks to recruit and retain candidates to support our reputation for quality and best practice provision of professional services, in a supportive, open and enjoyable environment.
- Diverse and challenging work environment
- High levels of technical and practical team support
- Professional training programme support (CA &/or CPA)
- Ongoing professional development, internally and externally
- Flexible work practices
- Accessible city based location
Trainee/graduate accountants are recruited through:
- The Achiever Work Experience Program for university students facilitated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia.
- Australian National University On-Campus Recruitment
- University of Canberra UC Careers Service